The board of directors, steward and seniors section have been discussing the impact of the Coronavirus on the club & it's ability to continue.
We have now received guidelines endorsed by the Welsh Golf Union and as a result the following actions will be taken with immediate effect.
It is our intention to keep the course open unless a government directive means all social gatherings are compulsory banned; we will update members further if guidance changes.
1. Baron Hill GC steward, Debbie Davies, has announced that the bar and catering facilities will only be open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. She will shut the bar if there are no patrons or following Government directives.
2. Members with colds or coughs etc are kindly asked not to visit the club.
3. Please use the hand sanitizer upon entering or leaving the bar area.
4. Regrettably, the pool table is now closed until further notice.
5. Please do not alter the seating arrangement in the bar area, we must keep ourselves at a safe distance.
6. Please wash your hands thoroughly after a golf game or using the toilet facilities.
7. We would encourage members to give Debbie a sum of money which could be used for immediate and future purchases, so as to avoid the unnecessary use of coins; alternatively members & visitors may pay via the card machine & the club will reimburse Debbie.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION DURING THESE UNFORTUNATE TIMES